I backpacked to the top of the world...

I backpacked to the top of the world...
GUADALUPE PEAK, Texas

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool # 8 (1 of 2) Video Resources

This sweet story is "When the Shark and the Fish First Met". It is a story written by a child, read by children. This is not only a great book for Character Ed, but it also shows how we can use video in a positive, powerful way. Children writing books of their own and having their peers read them for others to see...it is a learning tool on many different levels, not to mentin FUN! This concept could be certainly used in the classroom on all grade levels.

See my other Tool # 8 posting for an additional video post of another genre; Equally impacting.

I quess I sort of "botched" getting them on the same post, which is what my intention was. Nonetheless, here they are. I really enjoyed searching for videos of interest. One could spend quite a bit of time in the vast chasm of related/unrelated subject matter. But, must move on the next tool adventure.

Don't forget...the other video....enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment