I backpacked to the top of the world...

I backpacked to the top of the world...
GUADALUPE PEAK, Texas

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tool #3 Image Generators/Mashups

This process was very confusing for me. It was fun, but couldn't get the product to link; Read, Read, Read. I have added a picture as well as a gadget. This was fun to do, with help from a special person who was willing to give up their time. Unless I do this all the time, I don't know that I could do this again, really. With regard to implementing this into a class lesson...I could make this a special project from time to time to reinforce how "reading is fun!" with regard to my LLI pull out students, otherwise I will be engaged in Support Facilitation in the general education environment, possibly while students are engaged in this process. "Pictures are worth a thousand words".

No comments:

Post a Comment